Miles Smith expands its Professional Risks team and launches two new in-house facilities.
Our extremely competitive SME facility is aimed at the smaller SME risk; companies with fees up to £750,000 or turnover for contractors up to £7,500,000. We have created our own policy wordings with no warranties or conditions precedent and very broad cover.
Our second offering is for larger companies with fees of up to £5,000,000 or turnover for contractors of up to £50,000,000.
- Catering for over 150 different trades and professions; from architects, engineers and contractors to feng shui and zoology consultants
- D & C construction risks include a free collateral warranty vetting service (under both facilities)
- Quote turnaround target of within 24 hours (except referrals)
- Easy to use proposal forms available online
- Dedicated section for asbestos surveying PI
- Up to 15% brokerage available
We can also help with harder-to-place enquiries utilising ‘open market’ insurers for:
- Roofers, cladders, piling contractors, railways, airports, refineries or pipelines
- High total contract values
- USA exposure
- Poor claims record
- Soil and foundations
Large policy limits available (including excess layers).
Please click here to download this as a PDF
For more information please contact Nick Pauley, Chris Poulter or your Miles Smith Broker Relationship Manager
Nick Pauley – 0207 977 4911
Chris Poulter – 0207 977 4909
Miles Smith Premium Finance has been providing clients with premium finance since the 90’s, our premium finance facility offers an easy, affordable and convenient way for your client to pay.
Please click here to download this as a PDF.
For more information or a quote, please contact: Clive Waters on 020 7977 4918 or email email@example.com
Nick Porter and Teresa Ornyik, a couple of our Miles Smith Broker Relationship managers who attended BIBA 2015 this week in Manchester. They met and networked with a wide number of brokers also in attendance and thoroughly enjoyed their time at the two-day event.
They hope to see you again next year at BIBA 2016.
A specialist portfolio of policies designed for businesses involved in heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, mechanical engineering and electrical contracting including audio, visual and data networking.
Our standard package includes:
- Employers’ Liability £20m
- Public and Products Liability £5m (higher limits are available)
- HSE Fee For Intervention (FFI) and Criminal Prosecution Legal Defence Costs and Expenses
- Professional Indemnity £100,000 (higher limits are available)
- Directors and Officers £100,000 (higher limits are available)
- Financial loss
- Asbestos accidental discovery
- Damage to property being worked upon
- Temporary removal of customers goods
- Defective workmanship
- Environmental statutory liability costs
Other covers available:
- Contractors “All Risks”
- Commercial Combined
- Business Legal Expenses
Why choose Miles Smith?
- Miles Smith has placed insurance for building and engineering services clients for over 40 years
- ‘A’ rated security
- Face to face broking with key underwriters
- Policy documentation produced in-house
- Flexible commission levels
Please submit your presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Broker Relationship Manager for further details.
Main office contact:
|John Crisp||07774 159708|